Hello! NDX Trading Contest, double awards is coming! 1288EOS is waiting for you! The event is about to start, which is detailed as follows:
Event Awards: 1288EOS
Award 1: Trading competition, win 888EOS top!
During the event period, accounts with net NDX buying volumes on Newdex that are larger or equal to 3000 NDX will be deemed as valid participants, which will be ranked based on their net buying volumes. By the time when the event ends, the top 10 accounts with largest net buying volumes will be awarded.
Awards distributed as follows:
Top 1: 888 EOS
Top 2: 188 EOS
Top 3: 88 EOS
Top 4-6: 28 EOS
Top7-10: 10 EOS
Award 2: Lucky draws! Lucky winners picking!
During the event period, accounts with net NDX buying volumes on Newdex that are larger or equal to 3000 NDX will be deemed as valid participants, which will be ranked based on their net buying volumes. We will run a lucky draw every day during the event period and pick 5 winners each time. Each winner will get 2000 NDX awards!
Lucky Draw Rules:
We will take the last 2 characters of the first 5 EOS block hashes (only the integers) after 13:00:00 (UTC) every day during the event period, the numbers formed by these integers will be the lucky numbers. If the 2 characters are all letters or 0, or the number came out is larger than the number of valid participants of that day, the lucky number will become 1 by default (that is the winner will be the top 1 with largest trading volume by 13:00:00 (UTC) on that day). There will a lucky draw each day, 5 winners each time, 6 lucky draws for 6 days in total.
- The results of daily lucky draws will be published as announcements, the lucky numbers will be the accumulated trading ranks of picked winners from event started time to 13:00:00 (UTC) on that certain day.
- Awards could be overlapped.
- By the time when the event ends (04:00:00 (UTC) Jan. 21 ), we will publish the event result and release corresponding awards by rules within 7 business days.
- The NDX awards in this event will be purchased by the Newdex team from the secondary market.
- Net Buying Volume = Buying Volume – Selling Volume;
- In the case of accounts with the same net buying volume during the event period, the ranking will be based on the block packing time of their last transactions. If the block packing time of the last transactions are the same, the ranking will be based on the orders of transaction record in block (from top to bottom);
- During the event period,if there is a transfer of NDX, the transfer of NDX will be regarded as a sale.
- During the event period, any accounts with malicious volume faking or self-trading will be deemed as invalid participants;
- The final interpretation of this event belongs to Newdex.