Newpool is a new generation of Staking pool and the world's first decentralized pool without transferring coins, which realize true “zero” risk and provide users with safest pool.
BP rules of TRON mainnet
1. Each TRON account can get votes that vote for BP by freezing the bandwidth/energy, votes = the number of TRX of frozen bandwidth/energy, 1 TRX = 1 vote;
2. Each TRON account can vote for multiple BPs at the same time to support them in campaigning for super representatives (BP);
3. The top 27 BPs with votes automatically become BP to participate in producing blocks of TRON mainnet.
5. BP participating in producing blocks of TRON mainnet, can get both producing block rewards and voting rewards, called BP rewards;
6, the producing block rewards is related to the times of producing blocks, the more blocks, the more rewards;
7.The voting rewards is related to votes proportion ( votes ÷ total votes of mainnet), the higher votes proportion , the more rewards;
Newpool mechanism (TRON)
You only need to freeze bandwidth/energy to get corresponding votes, and vote for Newpool to participate in mining in Newpool.
Your votes will help Newpool become super representative, and Newpool will automatically settle the daily BP rewards (producing blocks rewards + voting rewards) for all users who are involved in mining.
Pool comparison (TRON)
1. What is bandwidth/energy?
Click here to view details.
2. How often is my mining amount updated?
The Newpool system updates and counts every 5 minutes.
3.When start to calculate the income after participating in mining?
You can start calculating the revenue on the same day of mining. We will verify the users’ vote status many times (irregularly) a day, and average the total votes to calculate your daily revenue.
If user exits the pool on the same day or is not in the pool when system verifies the votes on any time, the user's mining revenue of that day will all be shared with other users in the pool.
If user reduces the votes, the user's revenue on the part of reduced votes of that day will be shared with other users in the pool.
4. Why did my yesterday's annual yield not reach yesterday's highest annual yield?
If you add/reduce mining amount yesterday or the corresponding mining amount is less than 24 hours in yesterday's mining period, you can't get full-day income of yesterday, so you can't reach yesterday’s highest annual yield. In addition, if your total mining amount is relatively small, due to the TRX accuracy problem, will result in smaller annual yield in income after intercepting 6 decimal places.
5. When will my yesterday's BP income be settled and transfer income to my account?
At 13:30 (UTC) daily (Beijing time: 21:30 ), Newpool system automatically starts counting and transferring yesterday's income of each user, which is expected to be settled and received within half an hour.
6, I have successfully participated in mining, why not get yesterday's BP income?
(1) When BP income <0.000001 TRX of the day, the transfer cannot be done normally;
(2) When BP income =0.000001 TRX of the day, after deducting 20% management fee, the actual income <0.000001 TRX, so the transfer cannot be done normally;
(3) When BP income >0.000001 TRX of the day, but not received the income, please contact Support or submit request. We will solve the problem for you in time.
7. After unfreezing some resources, why is there no income?
Due to the rules of TRON mainnet, after unfreezing the resources, all votes that you voted will be returned. At this time, you need to choose the remaining votes to vote BP again to ensure that your mining income is not affected.