Newpool is the new generation of Staking pool, the world's first decentralized mining pool with no coin transfer and “0” risk, and provides its users with the safest mining pool.
IOST mainnet node rules
1 . One IOST has the right to one vote, one voting right can only be cast to one candidate, partner node or the block node;
2 . One account can vote for multiple nodes, and nodes can also vote for themselves;
3 . If the node received more than 2.1 million votes, nodes and voters can get the vote reward;
4 . Node participating in producing block on IOST mainnet can get both block-producing reward and voting reward;
5 . Block reward and the number of blocks related; the more blocks created, the more rewards received;
6 . Only partner nodes and block nodes and their voters can participate in the voting reward bonus;
7 . IOST that was staked to buy resources does not have the right to vote;
8 . after the cancellation of the vote, need to wait 7 days to redeem IOST, and in the process of redemption, there is no voting reward;
9 . Voting reward and the proportion of votes (votes ÷ the total votes received in the whole network) related; the higher the proportion of votes, the more rewards.
All you have to do is vote for Newpool and you can successfully participate in Newpool's mining.
Your vote will help Newpool become the block-producing node and you'll receive the corresponding node reward (block-producing reward + voting reward).
Pool Comparison (IOST)
1. how often update my mining amount?
The Newpool system is updated and counted every 5 minutes.
2. When will the calculation of rewards begin after participating in mining?
You can start calculating the revenue on the same day of mining. We count your votes every 6 hours, and average the total 4 votes to calculate your daily revenue.
3. Why did my APR yesterday not reach the highest APR yesterday?
If you increase/reduce the amount of mining yesterday, yesterday's mining time is less than 24 hours according to the corresponding mining amount, so you cannot get yesterday's full-day revenue, also cannot reach yesterday's highest APR. In addition, if your total mining amount is small, due to IOST accuracy issues, the revenue after intercepting 8 decimal places will result in smaller annual benefits.
4. When will my yesterday node reward be settled to my account?
Since the reward release time of IOST mainnet is not fixed, the reward settlement time of users is subject to the reward release time of IOST mainnet. Within half an hour of receiving the reward from IOST mainnet, Newpool will automatically start counting and settling the node reward for each user.
5. I have successfully participated in mining. Why didn't I get the node reward yesterday?
(1) When the node reward on that day is less than 0.00000001 IOST, normal transfer is not possible;
(2) When the node reward on that day = 0.00000001 IOST, after deducting 20% of the management fee, the actual reward is less than 0.00000001 IOST, and normal transfer is not possible;
(3) When the node reward on that day is more than 0.000001 IOST, no reward was received. Please contact Support or submit request, and we will solve the problem for you in time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.