Newdex Quantization Trading Competition begins now, details as follows:
Activity Period: From 04:00:00 (UTC) 31 May, 2019 to 04:00:00 (UTC) 7 June, 2019
Quantization Trading Competition
Competition Rule: Participants in this activity are those users who are through Newdex API trading, and the competition is ranked according to the cumulative income during the activity.
NO.1 58% of Total Prize Pool
NO.2 28% of Total Prize Pool
NO.3 8% of Total Prize Pool
NO.4-NO.10 4% of Total Prize Pool
Support Rule: When the participants receive the competition rewards according to the ranking, users who support them can divide the corresponding proportion of prize pool.
NO.1 User who supports the competition divides 0.8% of prize pool
NO.2 User who supports the competition divides 0.6% of prize pool
NO.3 User who supports the competition divides 0.4% of prize pool
NO.4-NO.10 User who supports the competition divides 0.2% of prize pool
* Each user has one support opportunity, which can’t be changed after support.
1. Rewards will be released in the form of airdrop, which will be released within 14 working days after the competition.
2. Rewards will be released in the form of tokens that were actually sponsored.
1.What is quantitative trading?
The user can call the API interface provided by Newdex platform to buy, sell and place orders.Quantitative trading can develop strategies in advance, and reduce the impact of emotional fluctuations in the investment process through automatic trading procedures, so as to avoid irrational trading behaviors when the market is extremely enthusiastic or pessimistic.
2.What is the Newdex API?
The Newdex API pre-defines the program-calling methods for transactions, and the program-calling methods are used by users with programming ability to implement transactions on the Newdex platform. Newdex API documentation instructions: https://github.com/newdex/api-docs
3. Which programming language can I use to participate in the quantization competition?
You can use C, C++, Java, and other programming languages. Please check the API document.
4. Do I need to reapply API_KEY to participate in the quantization competition?
If you have Newdex API_KEY, you don't need to reapply.
1. During the competition, if there is cheating, scalping trading volume or self-dealing, Newdex has the right to cancel the results of the competition.
2. Newdex doesn’t do backup for any project. Please consider carefully whether to participate in the competition or not.
3. The reward plan may be adjusted according to the actual situation of the activity. The final interpretation of this activity belongs to Newdex.
May 31, 2019
Find us on: