Newdex's first EOS quantization trading competition in the world has ended. Due to cheating behaviour of these acounts: rrs***bmp, fhy***nxv, and che***ng1, the corresponding rewards will be cancelled, changing to participation rewards, and the fee will be refunded. The activity is prohibited brushing volume, self-trading, etc. Participants are required to consciously observe the activity rules.
The reward list is as follows:
The support list is as follows:
1.What is quantitative trading?
The user can call the API interface provided by Newdex platform to buy, sell and place orders.Quantitative trading can develop strategies in advance, and reduce the impact of emotional fluctuations in the investment process through automatic trading procedures, so as to avoid irrational trading behaviors when the market is extremely enthusiastic or pessimistic.
2.What is the Newdex API?
The Newdex API pre-defines the program-calling methods for transactions, and the program-calling methods are used by users with programming ability to implement transactions on the Newdex platform. Newdex API documentation instructions: https://github.com/newdex/api-docs
3. Which programming language can I use to participate in the quantization competition?
You can use C, C++, Java, and other programming languages. Please check the API document.
4. Do I need to reapply API_KEY to participate in the quantization competition?
If you have Newdex API_KEY, you don't need to reapply.
1. During the competition, if there is cheating, scalping trading volume or self-dealing, Newdex has the right to cancel the results of the competition.
2. Newdex doesn’t do backup for any project. Please consider carefully whether to participate in the competition or not.
3. Rewards will be released in the form of airdrop, which will be released within 14 working days after the competition.
4. Rewards will be released in the form of tokens that were actually sponsored.
5. The reward plan may be adjusted according to the actual situation of the activity. The final interpretation of this activity belongs to Newdex.
Thank you for your concern and support on Newdex!
June 19, 2019
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.