Newdex is an EOS based Decentralized Exchange that does not touch or keep users' private key. Therefore, you need to have your own EOS account before trading.
Metahub is a Plug-in EOS Wallet and can import EOS account through it. Metahub provides Google chrome plug-in version.
You need to climb over the wall before downloading Google chrome plug-in version of Metahub.
Google Chrome Downloading Address:
Click on：https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metahub-easy-to-use-eos-w/nglnaekfdaelelcaokeemlnopjhekdkj?hl=en to download, or search Metahub at the chrome store.
If you can’t visit the chrome store, you can install Leaf Wallet plug-in offline via following link:
After Installation, open Metahub.
How to Import Private Key
1. Create plug-in password, after creation, click on"start using" button.
2. Click on "Import” button.
3. Import private key, and click on "Import" button.
4. At this step, you have completed Metahubsetting successfully. You can go back to Newdex and click on [Sign In] to import the Metahub authorization module.
Congratulations, you can start trading and related account operations.
How to Configure Network:
Metahub has configured EOS, WAX, Telos. You can open it as follows.
1. Click on the gear “Settings”to enter the settings page,Click on "Manage Networks".
2. Click on "Add existing network".
3. Select corresponding network, and click on "+".
4. Click on “Submit” to complete the setting.
After completing above steps, network is set successfully.
Thank you for your trust!